Welcome to Weddingsfromhome.com (Site), an initiative by Shaadi.com to facilitate and encourage online weddings.
By availing the service listed on this website “You” (the service provider and/or the user) hereby agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in this Agreement. If You don’t accept the terms mentioned herein please do not use any of the service/s listed herein.
You agree and understand that shaadi.com is providing a platform to list the services provided by the respective service provider to couples who are looking to do an online weddings. Any charges quoted by service providers to its users are not regulated by Shaadi.com. Any contract entered by the user or vendor may be binding and solely between the two parties and Shaadi.com is not liable to handle any grievances, complaints, or other issues.
We may modify this Agreement from time to time and each modification will be effective when it is posted on the weddingsfromhome.com website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement through Your continued use of our website. You will not be notified of any modifications to this Agreement, so it is important that You review this agreement regularly to ensure You are updated as to any changes.
We urge you to provide us the correct information and updated photos and contact details.
1. Content Posted on the Site.
- By submitting Your wedding pictures, videos and testimonials ,the couples/user/member and their family hereby, expressly authorize Shaadi.com to use, publish, display Your photographs and testimony on the weddingsfromhome Site and also in other marketing communications across all mediums.
- You understand and hereby agree that all advice, information, data, text, photographs, graphics, communications, tags, or other Content made available to Site are submitted by the respective service providers and the user shall be at the service provider’ sole risks and consequences.
2. Proprietary Rights in the Content on Shaadi.com
Shaadi.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Site. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Shaadi.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain such as vendor profile or for which permission has been obtained from the user, You cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on Your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and Your association is liable to be terminated forthwith by Shaadi.com. Shaadi.com reserves the right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations.
You shall submit the photos and content only for that you have the copyright to or otherwise have the right to publish. All content and information posted by service providers are submitted to us by our service providers and it is their responsibility to submit only authentic information. For any content or post shared and published, Shaadi.com takes no liability of the same whatsoever
Access to the website is free. However, the service provider shall be free to charge for the services they are providing as mutually agreed with the couples/user/member.
- Shaadi.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content/listing posted on the Site or in connection with the Service, whether caused by Users, Service providers or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service nor for the conduct of any User, Service Provider.
- Shaadi.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, service providers communications or any communications by Shaadi.com to its users.
- Shaadi.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or a combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Service providers or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting and/or in connection with the Service.
- Under no circumstances will Shaadi.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the Site.
- The Site and the Service are provided “AS-IS” and we expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Shaadi.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the vendor’s Service. You understand that Site makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding minimum or maximum service providers You meet online.
- Shaadi.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by users or any third party.
- All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is posted on the Site will be of that Vendor/ user / third party who has shared such Content and Shaadi.com reserves its right to claim damages from such Member/ user / third party that it may suffer as a result of such Content/service posted on the Site.
- You hereby agree and acknowledges that shaadi.com is only a mere platform provider for listing the services by the respective service providers and does not have any role, responsibility and or provide any guarantees or warranties in connection with the service provided by the Service Provider. The user/member shall do personal verification before availing any service and shall not hold shaadi.com responsible for any claim that may arise due to the use of the service/s
5. Copyright Policy
You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Without limiting the foregoing, if You believe that Your work has been copied and posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be sent to us in writing to the Mumbai address located under the contact section on the site.
You are solely responsible for Your advertisement/communications with each other. Shaadi.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between service provider and other users. Shaadi.com also reserves the right to take appropriate action against users/service providers who violates this terms of this Agreement. However, Shaadi.com is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. Shaadi.com expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members inter-se.
6. Limitation on Liability
In no event will Shaadi.com be liable to You or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from Your use of the Site or the Shaadi.com Service, even if Shaadi.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Shaadi.com’s liability to You for any cause whatsoever.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, You unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Mumbai, India only.
By registering on the Site, You agree to receive certain specific email from Shaadi.com and/or its group sites. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason quickly and easily by clicking on the unsubscribe link enclosed in the mail.
This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by availing the service and/or by contacting the users/members or service providers vice versa, contains the entire agreement between You and Shaadi.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
By using the Services of the Site, You unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that You have read and understood the above provisions and agree to abide by them. If You are not agreeing to any of the above terms and conditions please refrain Yourself from registering on the Site.
This Agreement is an electronic document in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under pertaining to electronic records as applicable and amended. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
the Grievance Officer :-
People Interactive (I) Pvt. Ltd. 2 B (ii) , Film Centre Building, Tardeo AC Market, Tardeo, Mumbai – 400034
By using the Services of the Site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read and understood the above provisions and agree to abide by them.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this service agreement.